Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

House Party 2 Soundtrack

House Party 2
Music From The Oriiginal Motion Picture Soundtrack House Party 2 1991
(MCA Records)



(ONLY FOR LISTENING)

01. Announcement of Pajama Jammi Jam
02. Tony! Toni! Toné - House Party (I Don't know What You Come To Do)
03. The Christopher Robinson Scholorship Fund
04. Wrecks 'N' Effect - Ready Or Not (New Jack Theme)
05. Kid 'N Play Wreck Shop!
06. Kid N' Play - Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody (House Party II Theme)
07. Bubba - I Like Your Style (Swing Theme)
08. Kid & Tisha Campbell - Kid & Sydney Break Up
09. Keith Washington & Chanté Moore - Candlelight & You (Love Theme)
10. London Jones - I Lust 4 U. (Passion Theme)
11. Martin Lawrence - Bilal Gets Off
12. Bell Biv DeVoe - Let Me Know Something! (Mental Theme)
13. Ralph Tresvant - Yo, Baby, Yo! (Harris U. Theme)
14. Full Force & Helen Martin - The F.F.F. Rap
15. Eric B & Rakim - What's On Your Mind (Rap Theme)
16. M.C. Trouble - Big Ol' Jazz (Memorial)
17. You Gotta Pay What You Owe
18. The Flex - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday (Film Theme)
19. Georg Sanford Brown - Confidence
20. The Flex - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday (Acapella Reprise)
21. Kid's Goodbye Thanks To Pops

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone has told you or if you know already but Mediafire is messing up bad. A lot of links can't be downloaded because of "permission" (it's actually copyright). I see that you are still uploading there, so I thought I should warn you. One such link is for the House Party 2 Soundtrack. I had this problem with my (incredibly small) blog and I had to switch to another host. (Even links for things that you might think are very rare and unheard of might be messed up.) Just thought I'd let you know. BTW, I appreciate your collection.

    ReplyDelete