Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Notorious B.I.G

The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets The Final Chapter 2005
(Bad Boy Records)




(ONLY FOR LISTENING)


01. B.I.G. Live In Jamaica (Intro)
02. It Has Been Said feat. Diddy, Eminem & Obie Trice
03. Spit Your Game feat. Twista & Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
04. Whatchu Want (The Commission) feat. Jay-Z
05. Get Your Grind On feat. Big Pun, Fat Joe & Freeway
06. Living The Life feat. Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Faith Evans, Cheri Dennis & Bobby Valentino
07. The Greatest Rapper (Interlude)
08. 1970 Somethin' feat. The Game & Faith Evans
09. Nasty Girl feat. Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge & Avery Storm
10. Living In Pain feat. 2Pac, Mary J. Blige & Nas
11. I'm With Whateva feat. Lil' Wayne, Juelz Santana & Jim Jones
12. Beef feat. Mobb Deep
13. My Dad (Interlude)
14. Hustler's Story feat. Scarface, Akon & Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood
15. Breakin' Old Habits feat. T.I. & Slim Thug
16. Ultimate Rush feat. Missy Elliot
17. Mi Casa feat. R. Kelly & Charlie Wilson
18. Little Homie (Interlude)
19. Hold Ya Head feat. Bob Marley
20. Just A Memory feat. The Clipse
21. Wake Up feat. KoRn
22. Love Is Everlasting (Outro)


No comments:

Post a Comment